Neuer PS3 Exploit Starten von PSX backups anscheident möglich

Begonnen von Takeshi, 12. August 2007, 22:27:53

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Takeshi

Zitat von: 獅子宮 am 12. August 2007, 21:09:46
Zitat von: ps3hax.net
Neuer PS3 Exploit Starten von PSX backups anscheident möglich
This is what H3R3T1C has to say:

I have discovered some odd behavior which may potentially lead to playing backed up blu-ray games. Copying this specifically crafted TIF image to a USB stick, and attempting to open it seems to cause the PS3 some confusion. While the console remains responsive to controls, you're able to browse the XMB and launch a game. The game won't fully launch allowing time for a disc swap. Once swapped, remove the USB stick, and the new game boots — no errors!

How to use this exploit:
1. Put the .TIF on a USB (download below)
2. Put a game in the PS3.
3. Insert the card with the .TIF exploit and go to "Photo icon" ... let it load.
3. Try to start the game and it should just lock up.
4. Take the USB out and the game should continue loading.

This potential TIFF exploit has been tested on firmware 1.31, 1.80, and the latest, 1.90. Posts your results below and let us know if it worked for you and on which firmware you tested it on.

Edit: Here is a youtube video thanks to  isoliketheps3
http://www.youtube.com/v/1kwnlsq9Jmc

und hier anscheident der PSX Backup Start werde das mal testen und in ein paar minuten bericht erstaten ;) (schriebe ich leo)

http://www.youtube.com/v/hQ1oFSfbpgU

EDIT: das verhalten des exploit ist wie oben beschrieben kann leider noch das 2 video net testen da ich keine PSX games mehr habbe kann ein moment noch daeurt bin gerade dabei eins zu "kaufen" :P

Takeshi

Also bei mir mit nr 1.50 Firmware klappt das nicht o_O
Allerdings find ich die Beschreibug auch etwas dürftig, das kann man sehr unterschiedlich machen.

獅子宮

also kann leider keine PSX backups testen finde kein orginales PSX game hmmm aber ich glaue mit den PSX backups ist ein fake guckt mal genau hin und macht bei den 2 video ne pause bei 00:53 ich finde das ist keine rohling die er da einlegt sonder ein orginal game

:love_apple PS3 FW 1.92 (in use) ; PSP Slim 3.71m33 (in use) ; PS2 v12 Modobo (in use)  ; PSX (liegt irgend wo) :love_apple

Shinji

Hat bei mir auch nicht geklappt. Hab 1.90 drauf.

Hab es mit dem USB Stick versucht und hat leider nicht geklappt.

獅子宮

was ganu hat geklapt der exploit oder das abspielen eines PSX backups ??

:love_apple PS3 FW 1.92 (in use) ; PSP Slim 3.71m33 (in use) ; PS2 v12 Modobo (in use)  ; PSX (liegt irgend wo) :love_apple

獅子宮

also das 2 video ist ein fake man kann keine PSX backups starten  :-\

und zu den ganzen exploit schreibt ein user von maxconsole forum folgendes

ZitatToday, 06:20 PM
FreePlay

Guys, it's fake.

All that's happening here is that the TIFF image has been CORRUPTED to the point that it screws with the PS3's disk mounting function and locks out any other disc mounting until the stick is removed. It's not going to let you magically play backups. All the validity checks/verification are still in place.

The "exploit" creator, H3R3TIC, is a failed PSP hacker who attempted to use a nonexistent PNG exploit to make a downgrader for PSP firmware 2.71.

The TIF image isn't even VAGUELY valid. Not a single byte is an actual TIF file. He just did cat /dev/urandom > Test.tif for a second or two.

The boy is an idiot, flat out, and he does not know how to program. At all. He just hex edits files until they're so screwed up that he thinks he's somehow made an exploit.

His site is homebrew271.googlepages.com, where you can see just how much of a failure he was.

獅子宮

placesoft hat heute in sein blog ne kleine beschreibung zu den "exploit" abgeben
ZitatThe not existing exploit

Hey guys,

as you may already found out, ps3news.com found out a trick with a tif! But it's not new at all, you can use the same trick on a different way! I found it when I first tested my Warhawk exploit, some time ago! But well it's totally useless so I didn't released it :D

How to :

1. Start you Ps3, insert a original PS/PS2/Ps3 disc
2. Open the HDD cover on the side of you PS3
3. Start the game you insert.
4. Directly after you started the game, pull out your HDD, the Ps3 will now go into some kind of sleep mode
5. Insert your burned disc or original disc, I just tested it with Ps2/Ps3 discs, If you swap it with a original one it works, but not with a burned one.
6. Wait some seconds, insert the HDD again

Your swapped game should now start, ps2/ps3 burned games will exit with a error.

Have a nice day, oh and my ps3 works again after some hits with my hammer!

WaisteD