CECHH12 - 410 AA - Laser Blu-ray schwach, nicht-Laser-licht für CD und DVD

Begonnen von Nissan, 04. Dezember 2010, 17:55:55

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Nissan

Hallo allerseits, ich bin Brasilianer, ich bin neu im Forum und nicht Deutsch sprechen, dann verwende ich Google Übersetzer, um mit Ihnen zu kommunizieren.

Die PS3 gefangen hat, während des Neustarts nicht lesen etwas anderes, wenn Sie den Treiber realisiert offen, dass die KEM-410 emittiert sehr schwachen Laser Blu-ray und nicht strahlen die Laser für CD und DVD.

Ich überprüfte die BD7800 und es funktioniert. Die Karten-Treiber ist möglicherweise defekt oder KEM-410 ist defekt?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit

Takeshi

Welcome! Do you speak english? My english is not the best, but I thing it's better to communicate in english, because the english/german translateion is a little bit strange.

You say the blu-ray diode lights only weak? I think the problem is the KES-410A laser unit, not the driver chips or the BD7800. The driver chips only controls only motors, coils and so on, not the laser diode. The BD7800 generates the 5V and 8V for this, but nothing more. If there are the 5V and 8V the BD7800 is ok.

Nissan

Zitat von: Takeshi am 04. Dezember 2010, 19:16:01
Welcome! Do you speak english? My english is not the best, but I thing it's better to communicate in english, because the english/german translateion is a little bit strange.

You say the blu-ray diode lights only weak? I think the problem is the KES-410A laser unit, not the driver chips or the BD7800. The driver chips only controls only motors, coils and so on, not the laser diode. The BD7800 generates the 5V and 8V for this, but nothing more. If there are the 5V and 8V the BD7800 is ok.

Defect
no CD / DVD laser
Blu-ray laser light weak
does not recognize media

Takeshi Hello, my English is not the best too! Currently I'm in a english language school. I also think that the defect is in the KES-410, in Brazil it is very expensive. What is the 5v pin on the BD7800? Measurements of BD7800:
Pin 1: 1.3 v
Pin 2: 12V
Pin 4: 8.3 v
Pin 5: 0.75 V

In the KES-410 checked:
Pin 10: 8.3 v
Pin 11: 5V
Pin 14: 3.3 v

(I have the BD Service Manual for BMD-001, BMD-002). My driver is BMD-003.

I'm in doubt because the Fat PS2 (39000 series) when the PS13 fuse is broken, the DVD laser is pretty weak, so no media is recognized(similar to PS3).

Thanks for help.

Defekt
kein CD / DVD-Laser
Blu-ray-Laser-Licht schwach
erkennt keine Medien

Takeshi Hallo, mein Englisch ist nicht die beste! Derzeit bin ich in einer Sprachschule. Ich denke auch, dass der Defekt in der KES-410 ist in Brasilien ist es sehr teuer. Was ist der 5V Pin auf der BD7800? Messungen der BD7800:
Pin 1: 1,3 V
Pin 2: 12V
Pin 4: 8,3 V
Pin 5: 0,75 V

In der KES-410 geprüft:
Pin 10: 8,3 V
Pin 11: 5V
Pin 14: 3,3 V

(Ich habe das BD Service Manual für BMD-001, BMD-002). Mein Fahrer ist BMD-003.
Ich bin im Zweifel, weil das Fett PS2 (39000-Serie), wenn die PS13 Sicherung defekt ist, ist der DVD-Laser ziemlich schwach, so dass keine Medien erkannt wird(ähnlich PS3).

Danke für die Hilfe.

Takeshi

That's better I think (english).

All PS3 Lasers are expensive here, too.

At the moment I'm not at home and I have no access to my documents, so I can't say where  you should have the 5V. Tomorrow I'll look for more informations.

On the BMD-003 there are 2 fuses, did you checked them?

The PS13 in the PS2 is for the driver chip, which controlls the disc-motor, so normally it should have no effect on the laser-brightness. But that's another story...

Nissan

I quoted the PS13 fuse because I faced this problem on the PS2, as the laser dvd / cd was weak I thought it was the KHS-400C, but when I checked the PS13 which was broken, and the PS2 was only to exchange functioned normally.

Fuses F101 and 102 in BMD-003 are ok.

Takeshi

Hm, okay. I'll write tomorrow or in monday, if I have new informations.

Takeshi

Now I checked it and it was wrong, the BD7800 only generates 8,5V, not 5V. The 8,5V goes to a little chip (has no name at all) on the laser unit, which supplies the 3 laser diodes with the correct current.
And you have the 8,5V.

Also it's typical for damaged Blu-ray laser diodes, that they only lights weak.

In summery I think it's "only" your laser unit, that's broken.

Mablung

Hi,

funny translation that the Google translator generates here  ;D

What I would do in your case is to try to organize a smilar PS3 from a friend or somebody and then swap the lasers.

But as Takeshi already said, the signs you are describing are indicators for a damaged laser unit (diode).

Nissan

Unfortunately I have a KES-400 of a CECHE02 with YLOD problem, the best way is to purchase a KES-410 for testing.

This CECHE02 had already two YLOD repaired with reflow, now I can not fix it, I'm following the Takeshi's tutorial, the YLOD is of type long.

Thanks Takeshi and Mablung for help.

RalleBert

Zitat von: Nissan am 07. Dezember 2010, 18:00:54
Unfortunately I have a KES-400 of a CECHE02 with YLOD problem, the best way is to purchase a KES-410 for testing.

Or, if a friend has a consloe with same type of laser pickup, you could change them to each other and try the lenses out.

Zitat von: Nissan am 07. Dezember 2010, 18:00:54
This CECHE02 had already two YLOD repaired with reflow, now I can not fix it, I'm following the Takeshi's tutorial, the YLOD is of type long.

Did you try the reflow with fluxing? Maybe the contacts of the chip are slightly oxidated an a so called "no-clean-flux" (or rosin soluted in isopropyl alcohol which can easily be self-made) would help.
On the other hand, YLOD can not be repaired with reflow a hundred times, on some point the solder is "to used", to melt together properly again. Then you could try to reball the RSX chip. But in most cases, reballing is noting for DIY - there is more and specialized equipment to use than on a reflow, so a repairman or repaishop could help.

Regards

RB

- veni, vidi, ferruminavi -
- ich kam, ich sah, ich l?tete -

Nissan

Hello RalleBert, my friends have the slim model, I have the fat model for being more beautiful, despite the various problems that these models have.

I've used no-clean-flux in CECHE02. I intend to do reballing but the price of the service reballing in repairshop is almost half of a new PS3.

Maintenance of consoles in Brazil has expensive cost.

Thanks

Takeshi

The same here. The price for reballing is nearly a half a new PS3.

Good luck!