Kurioses PS2 Problem

Begonnen von Berny_AB, 19. Oktober 2006, 10:19:17

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Berny_AB

Hab folgendes von nem Ami bekommen:

ZitatI have installed the DMS4 Pro chip in my ver 7 PS2 console. When I try to test the first check looking for the text screen while holding down the (square button) I only get a white flash on the screen and not message that is supposed to display. I have checked my wiring over many times, and it does not cross any components. All the wires go to the right components on the mod board.

Do you have any ideas ere to start to troubleshoot it.

The leds on the reset button light, the cd rom drive runs and ejects and there are no flames coming from the components.

next mail:

Thank you again for your help. I checked F and D wires and they appear to be in the right places. I have not connected the O, X, W, U, P wires  because I cannot get the unit to pass the DMS4 disabled test. I just continue to just get a white flash on the screen when I hold down the square button on the # 1 controller and push the reset button. Does the PS2 have to be completely assembled to do this test or can I have the case off and still get the right message if everything is working.

I went over each wire to see if there was any type of bridge between leads but found none.

I am not sure if the PS2 would try to go to its default opening screen if I don't push any buttons. If that would be true it will not do that either.

Thanks for all your help and I look forward to your next suggestion.

Let me know if you want more pictures of a certain area.

Next Mail:

I have included all the information you requested.

The PS2 I am moding is a SCPH-39001 With a GH-017 motherboard

I am using the Diagram DMS4SE-V7 with a motherboard of GH-0019.  There is not a diagram for the GH-017 and this was the closest motherboard diagram there was no other available. Landmarks on this board are the closest to the motherboard I have.  I used the wiring instructions for the PS2 V1-11 using the diagram DMS4SE-V7 for wire placement .

I have only connected the following wires: C,A,F,G,H,I,J,K,M,N,D,E,B     I have not connected any other wire either on the motherboard or the Mod Chip.

I have not connected any other wires since I cannot get the unit to pass the get the PS2 to pass the DMS4 disabled test. And the instructions indicate I should pass DMS4 disabled test before going farther with the mod.

I just continue to just get a white flash on the screen when I hold down the square button on the # 1 controller and push the reset button.

I have attached 3 pictures. One of the BIOS chip , one of the mod-chip and the third of the overall board.

Hope this is what you need. Let me know if you want other pictures and please specify of what area.

Hat schon mal jemand was von dem Besagten GH-017 Board gehört?!?!?!

Normal müsst der V7/8 Plan ja passen da es eine SCPH-39001 ist!

Hat vlt. irgendwer noch einen Tipp?

MFG

Berny_AB

Takeshi

Was hat der denn für nen Fehler? Hab keine Lust den ganzen englischen Kram zu lesen...

Berny_AB

Chip lässt sich nicht deaktivieren - weises Flackern am Bild

hat aber nicht alle kabel angelötet.

nur C,A,F,G,H,I,J,K,M,N,D,E,B (der DVD-Patch fehlt noch)
MFG

Berny_AB

Takeshi

Ich hatte mal bei nem Sniper 2 was falsch gemacht und dabei den Chip oder das Board geschrottet. Nachdem ich den Fehler behoben hatte, hatte ich dann kleine, grün/weiße Punkte im Bild, die immer aufblinkten.

Berny_AB

So wie ich das verstanden habe Flackert der ganze bildschirm Weis

1. Vermutung: Das bios wird nicht richtig unterstützt
2. Vermutung: irgend ein Kabel ist nicht oder Falsch angelötet
3. Vermutung: Der chip ist Defekt
4. Vermutung: der hat einfach nur Scheiße eingebaut *lol*
MFG

Berny_AB

Takeshi

Vermutung 1 ist schon mal nicht schlecht, zumal es ja nur ein DMS4 ist *g*
Aber da es fast ein GH-019 ist, denke ich das nicht.

Ich denke der Chip ist im Sack.

Inferno

SInd die Kabel nicht fast noch zulang für denn DMS 4 ?  ;)

PS2 V7 M.I 80GB WD
PS2 V13 Crystal 2.0Pro
Xbox V1.1 mit originalem DuoX2
NDS + Flashme V7 + EZ FLASH IV 512MB

Xbox360

Takeshi

Jetzt wo du es sagst, stimmt xD
Das sind sicher 10cm... da ich keine Proleme mit Kabellänge hab (da kein DMS) und ich die Kabel auch nie so lang hab, achte ich da mal gar nicht dran *lol*