CECHA01 with Ylod after RSX IHS remove

Begonnen von Nissan, 03. November 2012, 21:23:42

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Takeshi

For Dragoon in german: Als ob es einen interessiert, wie unser Englisch hier ist, das ist doch wohl echt nebensächlich. Dass es nicht perfekt ist, weiß denke ich jeder selbst. Sollen wir deshalb einfach gar nichts schreiben? Davon wird es ganz sicher auch nicht besser. Konzentrier dich lieber auf den Inhalt, als auf die Rechtschreibung und Grammatik.

About the video again: He removed the IHS, remember his pictures. He only used this video for the reflow itself, that is all I think.

Nissan

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in responding, but I was too busy.

First, in response to previous posts, no matter if I write wrong, what matters is that we understand the mensage.

After trying about 5 reflows and CECHA01 continue with the defect, I decided to measure voltages in the motherboard.

On Sunday (03/12/2012 in Brazil or 12/03/2012) got some free time and went to check the CECHA01, I found several DC-DC converters that have no output voltage (Vout = 0). According to Service Manual for CECHA01 (SM-0013E-02-PS3) the converters operate from voltage levels to pin CONT (in some ENABLE), these buses are identified by SW * (SW1, SW3 ...) being that these voltages are controlled by the IC BRIDGE.

When checking the CI Brigde I realized that that did not exist 3.3V_BRIDGE and 1.5V_BRIDGE voltages, coming from IC6021 and IC6022, I also realized that the pin CONT(SW_PCI) of IC6021 and IC6022 are at low level.

The level (SW_PCI) is controlled by IC4002 (CXR713120-201GB-TL), all VCC pins of IC4002 are normal.

I also realized that the Q6600 has a resistance 30 OHM between the GATE and SOURCE pins, It not normal, because in CECHE01 this resistance not exist.

I have no idea where to look for the defect. Any help will be appreciated!

Takeshi

Currently I have not enough time to look for it, it is really specific. I only can say, there is a order in the boot-process. It is possible that boot-process terminates before the DC-DC converter get an EN-signal. The order ist controlled by the System Controller, the IC4002. Thit could be normal, but I don't know.
Couldn't it be, that 0V means "enable" in this case?

IC6600 is, as the name says, is not a FET, it is an IC, so it has no gate and soure.

Nissan

Hello Takeshi, the Q6600 is correct, it is a FET, is on page 26 of the Service Manual and is connected to IC6602.

I think it is not an order in the boot process because I have a CECHE02 with short YLOD and yet it enables the DC-DC converters.

According to the datasheet IC6602, it works with high level.

Thanks for your attention!

Takeshi

Ok, I thought you mean IC6600 is a FET. The Q6600 is a FET, that's right.

There is an ordner in the boot-process, but that doesn't mean, that your error must be a result of it.

If the only failure is, that the SysCon doesn't put out the EN-signal, than the SysCon is broken and you can't do anything, because you could not replace it.